Enter the September competition and give yourself the chance to win 1 of 2 pairs of tickets to the ‘Shark Tank’
experience at the Bear Grylls Adventure Park. Guests supported by a pro dive team will be able to scuba dive or
snorkel with Black Tip Reef sharks and Cownose rays aswell as a simulated ship wreck amid over 1,000 different sea
All you need to do is answer the following question:
Which model of Ethos boiler was installed at The Bear Grylls Adventure Park?
Closing date is midday on the 28th of September 2019, the winners will be picked at random and contacted accordingly and announced in the next newsletter.
Terms & Conditions of Entering
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Mikrofill Systems Limited, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via https://mikrofill.com/competition and entry is restricted to one per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winners will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winners' names and counties can be obtained by sending a sae to Mikrofill Systems Ltd, West Court, Merse Road, North Moons Moat, Redditch, B98 9HL
4. All entries must be received by midday on 28th of September 2019
5. The winners will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the prize draw.
6. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication.
7. Each winner shall receive a pair of tickets to the ‘Shark Tank’ experience at the Bear Grylls Adventure Park.
8. All prizes are subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
9. The winners may be required to participate in publicity.
10. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.